Pingdom have carried out some research into who reads the world’s top
blogs which we found interesting:
You can find the full article, complete with high-res colorful charts here:
- The blog with the biggest share of older readers is The Caucus, with 25% of its readers being older than 64.
- In contrast, Engadget, Joystiq, and Ars Technica have no readers over 64.
- Ars Technica is the only blog with no readers younger than 25 years old, and no readers older than 54.
- Hypebeast is the blog with the youngest average reader, 28.5 years.
- Michelle Malkin has the blog with the oldest average reader, 52.2 years.
- 59 of the 80 blogs we studied are dominated by male readers and 12 of female readers.
- Hollywood Life is the blog with the highest share of female readers, 63%.
- Android Authority, on the other hand, has the highest share of male readers, 70%.
If you like this story, do share and tweet me @annmariehanlon
Labels: blogs, demographic, engaging blogs