The digital age is well and truly upon us, and this is
reflected in the way our consumers now process information and spend their time
day to day. That is why digital marketing is becoming ever more vital to today’s
marketer. Here are the key steps to planning for digital marketing:
1. Who is your target audience?
first step is to determine who you are targeting online, and group potential
2. What’s your offer? And who else is offering
– The next step is to analyse your competition from the eyes of your
specific target groups.
3. What’s your unique difference? And why
should customers choose you?
– The next step is to determine, from the
point of view of each specific target group, what you offer to them that others
4. How will potential customers hear about
you? And what will make them talk to you?
– The next step is to choose the
channels that hold priority based on their value to effort ratio and the level
of engagement you could achieve with your target groups.
5. Identify the criteria for success
next step is to determine the objectives of the plan that when reached would
mean the plan was a success.
6. Implement and monitor the plan
final step is to implement your plan, and carefully track the success of each
channel and strategy. This data will help to improve on future digital plans.
information on planning digital marketing, visit the Evonomie website or post us your questions and thoughts below in the comments