Will Twitter ever create accounts for businesses?
Yes, we've just heard that Biz Stone, co founder of Twitter says that Twitter will soon launch business accounts that will help the site generate revenues.
We think a Twitter business account should
· Include more space for corporate logos – they’re not all square
· Provide a customisable and larger background to incorporate click throughs
· Group or connect all company accounts whether they’re for different departments or different people
· Provide a proper directory for followers to find them easily
· Have a facility to update Facebook company pages (not personal profiles)
· Verify business names so squatting can’t take place
Labels: twitter, twitter business accounts