You now only need 25 fans to be able to register your company's Facebook page. Here are the details from Facebook.
"Your Facebook Page must meet two requirements: it must have been live on Facebook prior to the May 31, 2009 cut-off date and have had a minimum 1,000 fans at that time.This limitation is temporary.
All Pages created after May 31, 2009 or that had less than 1,000 fans on that day will be eligible to claim usernames on Sunday, June 28, 2009 if they have more than 25 fans."
To get more fans on your Facebook page, here are a few tips.
- Provide details of why people should become a fan of your Facebook page eg benefits, up to the minute news, competitions, etc.
- Ask clients, friends, family members to become a fan.
- Hold a competition.
- Tweet on Facebook.
- Add a link to your email signature "become a fan of Evonomie on Facebook and provide a link to your Facebook page".
- When sending out enewsletters or newsletters, add the link to your Facebook page and ask them to become a fan.
By the way, our Facebook page is www.facebook.com/evonomie. Sign up to become a fan and receive
- Details of events and workshops coming up.
- Feeds from Twitter (alternatively you can follow us at twitter.com/annmariehanlon and twitter.com/joannaakins).
- Details of our books.
- Other news.
Labels: facebook, facebook fan, facebook page