How do I add myself to Amazon Profiles?
- Sign in to Amazon using your usual details.
- Select eg John's Amazon.co.uk
- On the same line as eg John's Amazon.co.uk there is a menu item called Your Profile. Click on this.
- Choose a public name for your profile eg John Smith.
- Click Create Profile.
- Complete the following fields:
- Location eg Staffordshire, England.
- Birthday (not required).
- Anniversary (not required)
- Web page eg http://www.evonomie.net/
- Email address (you can choose a different email to the one you usually sign in with).
- Then add a photo and a caption.
- Tick the box when you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Continue.
- Add in information about you.
- Click finish.
Labels: amazon profile, online profile