Twitter webinar

Do you have a Twitter account? Looking for help on how to use it for business? We have create a webinar aimed at those who know already have a Twitter account but want some more detailed information about how to use it. The Twitter workshop online includes • Who uses Twitter and why? • What can Twitter do for my business? • What can I Tweet about?How do I get people to follow me? • What is ‘Tagging tweets’ and ‘Retweeting’ • How can I use Twitter for research? • How do I get traffic to my site? • What software can manage Twitter? Find out how tweeting can help your business at one of these sessions: Tuesday 25th August 2009 from 10.00am to 10.45am Tuesday 8th September 2009 from 10.00am to 10.45am Thursday 24th September from 10.00am to 10.45am For more details and info on how to take part: To sign up, please contact us and we will provide you with details of how to take part along with payment details. How much does it cost? £11.50 including VAT at 15%. If you are outside the UK, please provide your VAT number and this will be zero rated.

Labels: , ,