Business Link West Midlands has won a bid to deliver the Director Development Programme. This means that companies can access £500 of free training or £1500 of training for £500. As a recognised supplier to Business Link we can deliver the training.
What’s the catch?
· You need to employ 5 to 249 people. The 5 can include ‘unpaid volunteers’ as long as they have a formal contract with your company
· Be based in the West Midlands
· A bit of paperwork is involved
· If you had funding for the Director Development Programme last year, you can’t go for it again this year
What can the training include?
· Marketing training, for example if you want to set up a blog, get into Facebook, get more out of your website, understand how to grow the business, move into new markets, we could provide 2 x half day workshops / mentoring sessions
· Formal training such as an MBA or other professional qualification
· HR, management, leadership, IT or other training programmes that are useful for senior staff
You can simply opt for the £500 grant or you can decide that you need the total £1500 to which you have to pay £500 – it’s up to you.
If you want to know how it works and how your company can secure its funding, let me know.
Labels: Business Links, marketing training