How do I recognise if I need marketing help? We think that marketing plans sound like a good idea, but do we really need one?
If you are asking yourself the following questions, you may need some help with marketing:
· How do I increase my turnover?
· How do I get into new markets?
· Who do I go to if I want to sell my business?
· Where can I find more customers?
· How do I get to where I want to get?
· Where is my business heading?
· How do I grow my business?
· How do I get more clients?
· How do we stand out from our competitors?
· How do we motivate our staff?
· How do we increase our customer service?
· How do we find out what our competitors are doing?
· What is our Unique Selling Point?
· How do we get more enquiries?
· We want to enter an award but don’t think our business is up to scratch – what can we do?
· We want to be accredited – how do we go about working towards that?
· How do I launch my new product?
· Are my prices too high or too low?
· How do we communicate better with our customers?
· What do our competitors charge?
Labels: marketing planning, marketing plans