I'm often asked about useful tools in marketing, so here's a round-up of free tools that marketing managers can use whether conducting a digital audit or developing their digital marketing strategy and finalising the digital marketing plan.
Digital Marketing Audit phase – useful tools
The audit phase should include a review of your business and your competitors. This underpins the strategy so it's essential that it is a robust review. Click here for a checklist of what to include in the audit.
- 4 tools to measure website effectiveness
- 5 tools for analysing social profiles
- 10 free online marketing tools that every “hands-on” marketer should use
- Tools for emerging trends in marketing
Digital Marketing Strategy phase – useful tools
The strategy is the future direction of the business. Where are you going? What's the offer? These are helpful tools as a starting point. You may need some expertise to help formulate the strategy.
- Top 4 KPI Measurement Tools
- Digital Tools To Acquire New Customers
- Digital Tools to Retain New Customers
Digital Marketing Planning phase – useful tools
The plan is all about the detail. Who will do what, when and how, to achieve the strategy and your objectives? These tools are more focused on managing the plan, when it's in place.
If there are tools missing, please add to the comments section!